Digital Media Associate
Fay School, Southborough, MA
The Digital Media Associate takes photographs, produces videos, and creates other visual and written materials that support Fay’s admission and marketing efforts. The Digital Media Associate also manages the School’s social media accounts. The Digital Media Associate works closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, and the Publications Coordinator on a range of marketing and communication projects. This is a non-exempt, 12 month, benefit eligible position.
The ideal candidate must possess strong photography, video, graphic design, and social media experience. The Digital Media Associate must be experienced in the use of video editing software such as iMovie, FinalCut Pro, or Adobe Premiere, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience with a digital asset management system (such as Extensis) and CRM platforms such as Hubspot, Blackbaud, and MyEmma is preferred. The Digital Media Associate works with the Director of Marketing and Communications to create visual and written materials that support Fay’s admission and marketing efforts. The Digital Media Associate must possess strong writing and communication skills and must demonstrate good project management skills, sound judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Creating video content to support Fay School’s marketing strategy
- Taking photographs of classroom activities and campus events
- Organizing and maintaining the media archives, including scanning, tagging, and organizing historical images and documents
- Writing posts and updating social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to support the School’s brand strategy
- Completing basic design assignments, including school programs, invitations, banners and signs, school forms, ads, flyers, and direct mail
- Updating web content
- Providing support for evening/weekend admission and community events
- Assisting with promotion of events, including posting to local community calendars, blogs, and sending press releases to local news organizations
Fay School seeks candidates who will reflect and enhance the diversity of our school community. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Digital Media Associate” to email@example.com.
Fay School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic background, age, disability, military service, or any other category protected under applicable law, in its hiring, employment or other programs and activities.