Bay Farm Montessori Academy, Duxbury, MA
The Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development strategy of Bay Farm Montessori Academy in a manner consistent with the School’s philosophy. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the educational industry, particularly independent elementary schools. They will be familiar with development lead cycles, campaign creation and implementation, and effective messaging. Prior experience using Salesforce, conducting a capacity assessment, or formulating effective asks are desirable differentiators. A large portion of the job involves interacting and interfacing with external stakeholders, including alumni, grandparents, community and regional businesses, foundations, and other philanthropic organizations.
- Support the Development strategy of Bay Farm Montessori Academy
- Maintain and manage the School’s contact database (Salesforce)
- Create, implement and track multi-channel campaigns for a variety of stakeholders
- Track touches and contact temperature to determine ask schedule
- Monitor and update contact capacity estimates
- Serve as the primary solicitor for corporate and organizational sponsors
- Gather, collect, and analyze contact feedback data to create new campaigns
- Serve as the administrative support for thank you letters, recognition letters, IRS tax confirmations, and other donation information
- Ensure proper maintenance of donor records
- Provide support to the administrative team with community engagement events
- Serve as primary development liaison to Board development and auction committees.
- Coordinate annual auction items