Database and Research Manager
Xaverian Brothers High School, Westwood, MA
Xaverian Brothers High School is seeking applicants for a Database and Research Manager. The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills, ability to form authentic relationships, ability to work as part of a team, proficiency with technology, Raiser’s Edge NXT, the Google suite, and a strong desire to contribute to the Xaverian mission.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to form authentic relationships
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A strong work ethic
- Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge NXT database management
- Authentic desire to support the school’s mission as a Catholic and Xaverian Brothers Sponsored School
- Manages process to update, collect, maintain and import constituent data into Raiser’s Edge.
- Manages Raiser’s Edge reporting by creating standard and custom reports.
- Coordinates and manages volunteers needed to support various Advancement activities.
- Ensures proper security for all Raiser’s Edge NXT users
- Prepares all lists and information requested for the Annual Report of Donors
- Manages the scholarship program including the annual stewardship and reporting process
- Collaborates with the Advancement office staff on mailings, record keeping, and event registrations
- Attends special events and programs (some evenings and/or weekends).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of School or Chief Administrator for School Advancement
HOW TO APPLY:
Resume, cover letter, and three references should be submitted electronically to Marissa Gelso, Advancement Office Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate Database and Research Manager in the subject line. Salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefits. Deadline to apply is March 31 or until the position is filled.