Database Administrator and IT Administrative Assistant
Fryeburg Academy, Fryeburg, ME
Title: Database Administrator and IT Administrative Assistant
Reports to: IT Department
This position is focused on the database (Blackbaud system), data quality, forms, and database support for the Academy. This person will also assist in administrative support functions for the IT department- this includes supporting the copy center and mailroom.
- Enter, export, and manipulate data in the myFryeburg Blackbaud system, including but not limited to:
- State testing imports and exports
- Assisting with student data and family data; including sending electronic contact update forms to families twice a year.
- Assisting with myFryeburg data integrity procedural manual: nomenclature, notating fields that create a complete record, etc.
- Assisting HR with setup of employee user accounts in myFryeburg during onboarding and withdrawal/termination.
- Ensuring accuracy of website faculty/staff employee directory
- Managing myFryeburg picture uploads for student and employee user accounts
- Managing myFryeburg electronic school forms
- Managing myFryeburg activity groups and internal community resource page builds/uploads
- Ensuring student data is accurately imported and exported correctly through all systems including ODIN (school lunch), SmartTuition (student billing), RaisersEdge (alumni), BrightArrow (alert system), and other databases as necessary -Library system
- Digitizing and printing/copying academic material and other records for dissemination through the myFryeburg Learning Management System
- Assisting with school mail
- Assisting the IT department with orders, bills, and other administrative needs.
Preparation, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree
- 3-5 years office experience; school setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of technology, including databases, Excel, Google spreadsheets, and Acrobat Pro DC PDFs
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while maintaining high professional standards
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Adherence to confidentiality
Benefits and Salary:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Outstanding benefits
- Free Lunch during the school year
- Tuition remission
- Friendly and Supportive work environment
Please send a letter of interest, resume and 3 references to our Human Resources Department, attention: Erin Wentworth at email@example.com.
All Fryeburg Academy employees are subject to Maine Dept. of Education Criminal History Record Check.
Fryeburg Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.