St. Stephen’s Armenian Elementary School, Watertown, MA
Curriculum and Professional Development Coordinator
- Supports K-5 classroom teachers in both instructional practices and classroom management
- Promotes a positive teaching and learning culture
- Implements the Massachusetts Model System for Educator Evaluation
- S.M.A.R.T Goals and Educator Plan Development
- Ensures adherence to school policies and procedures
- Contributes to the creation of a respectful and safe environment for all
- Ensures individual needs of students are met
- Supports students’ social emotional growth
Curriculum and Instruction
- Supports implementation of the curriculum and promotes Common Core alignment
- Administers formative and supportive assessments and analyzes performance data to guide instruction
- Facilitates integration of instructional technologies and digital curricula
- Reviews and evaluates current and potential curriculum programs
- Creates and organizes existing and prospective student educational initiatives and projects.
- STEM Fair, Armenian Cultural Programs, etc.
Professional Development and Responsibilities
- Organizes and facilitates professional development opportunities based on teacher and student needs in conjunction with the Head of School
- Communicates and collaborates with the Head of School and Education Committee
This position works in conjunction with, and is evaluated by the Head of School.
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Extensive experience in the area of curriculum and instruction
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience