Computer Science Teacher
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Dana Hall is seeking an experienced computer science teacher for a part-time position, beginning in the fall of 2022. Candidates must be able to teach in person, and responsibilities will include teaching computer science and technology courses.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate educator with experience teaching innovative computer science courses
- Hold a post-secondary degree in a related field
- Be committed to a vibrant and vigorous academic program
- Have experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Have a proven track record of creating equitable and inclusive curriculum and learning environments
- Be interested in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1:1 iPad school)
- Be flexible and collaborative in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines in a small department
- Have experience coaching or leading school clubs
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and inclusive educational practices.