Chorale Director Accompanist
Newton Country Day School, Newton, MA
Newton Country Day School seeks a Chorale Director Accompanist. This is a full-time, 10- month position.
- A Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Music
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience working in an independent school environment is helpful
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Accompany chorale rehearsals and performances led by Director
- Assist in determining and setting rehearsal schedules
- As needed, direct rehearsals and performances while accompanying
- Support the school’s mission
- Other duties and special projects as needed
NCDS offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Newton Country Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.