Fontbonne: The Early College of Boston, Milton, MA
The Choral Director is considered a faculty member teaching our chorus classes and is responsible for the following:
- Understands and accepts the mission, vision and values of Fontbonne and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston as a Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Boston
- Development and delivery of our music (chorus) curriculum
- Posting assignments using our online LMS
- Evaluating student work and maintaining gradebooks
- Attending parent/teacher conferences
- Attending Open Houses
- Attending professional development, department, and learning community meetings
- Fulfilling responsibilities expected of faculty members.
Additionally, the Choral Director leads a group of approx 20 students. Select Chorus performs at all liturgies and Fontbonne events/concerts as well as local community event performances.
Bachelor Degree Required
Masters in Music Education recommended
3-5 years experience in music preferred