Tilton School, Tilton, NH
Athletic Trainer (Full-time/Part-time – School Year plus 10 days) **Potential to be a Full-Time School year plus 10 days position if the candidate takes on residential life duties. Housing and school year meal plan included in the Full-time position. Tilton School seeks a qualified Athletic Trainer to work part-time in our Athletics Department. The Assistant Athletic Trainer, under the direction of the Athletic Director and alongside the Head Athletic Trainer, is responsible for directing the program of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of all athletic related injuries. The Assistant Athletic Trainer reports to the Director of Athletics, Tilton School Health Services and the Head Athletic Trainer. Candidates are Required to be: BOC Certified, Licensed in the State of NH (Active)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of all athletic-related injuries and works with school nurse and school physician for follow-up care/treatment.
- Communicates with parents regarding all injuries that may jeopardize the athlete’s safety.
- Could include Sunday coverage of practice and games; as well as occasional travel to opposing schools. Personnel:
- Supervises student athletic trainers observing at Tilton School. Administrative:
- Manages the ordering/inventory of all athletic training room supplies and team medical kits. • Collects, collates, and distributes student medical data cards to coaches.
- Keep health records and injury reports of student-athletes.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to: email@example.com
At Tilton School, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard for race, religion, natural origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law in the administration of employment practices or procedures, promotion, or application of employee policies and benefits.