Annual Giving and Events Coordinator
New Hampton School, New Hampton, NH
At the direction of the Director of Alumni and Parent Relations, and in conjunction with the Associate Director of Advancement, the Annual Giving and Events Manager supports the behind-the scenes work of the annual fund and event planning at New Hampton School. The Annual Giving and Events Manager will assist in determining effective solicitation processes and will help to administer programs and events that promote Annual Giving amongst all New Hampton School constituencies. The Annual Giving and Events Manager is also tasked with supporting a comprehensive events program at New Hampton School. This role will help to plan, coordinate, and execute on-campus and off-campus events to support the cultivation, stewardship, and recruitment of New Hampton constituents. Lastly, this role will also require a level of comfort with database entry to accurately capture reporting needs for the Annual Fund and events at New Hampton School.
Annual Fund Support:
- At the direction of the Director of Alumni and Parent Relations, and in conjunction with the Associate Director of Advancement, support an established annual fundraising plan that includes working with third-party vendors to organize printing and ensure deadlines are met by following an organized appeal timeline.
- Support the Assistant Director of Alumni Relations to sustain a cohesive plan for young alumni giving and student philanthropy programs which includes a Senior Gift program, a Day of Giving event, multiple phone-a-thons (stewardship and solicitation), and other philanthropy related events at the direction of the Associate Director of Advancement.
- Support the efforts of the NHS Gives Committee of the Alumni Association and assist with Class Agent outreach and engagement
- Assist in the production of communications for all Annual Fund programs
- Manage specific online communications and web updates to accurately and meaningfully keep the New Hampton community up to date with all pertinent Annual Fund information, including the creative use of social media platforms for fundraising efforts including GiveCampus and texting apps
- Assist Donor Database Manager with gift processing and acknowledgement
- At the direction of the Director of Parent and Alumni Relations, and in conjunction with the Associate Director of Advancement, support and manage parent and alumni gatherings throughout the year including but not limited to cultivation events, recognition and stewardship events, Annual Golf Tournament, Family Weekend, Reunion, and on- and off-campus receptions
- Coordinate event details to include managing the events calendar and ensuring dates are cleared on Head of School’s calendar, BEO completion, nametag assembly, vendor outreach, staffing schedules, and budget creation
- Responsible for maintaining event database and data entry before and after each event
- Support the Director of Parent and Alumni Relations with the planning and execution of volunteer opportunities and other engagement events which encourage parent and alumni involvement