Alumnae Gifts Officer
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Alumnae Gifts Officer
Dana Hall School seeks candidates for the position of Alumnae Gifts Officer to start September 7th.
The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- Developing and managing a comprehensive plan for each assigned class to meet a stretch giving goal both in overall dollars raised, participation by each class, and increased number of planned giving donors
- Identifying, recruiting, training, and working closely throughout the year with class giving chairs who will help rate, challenge, and solicit their classmates
- Working with the Prospect Research and Gift Coordinator to identify and research major and planned gift prospects in assigned classes
- Conducting regular prospect visits with the goal of soliciting major prospects in assigned class whether for Dana Fund, capital, or planned gifts
- Analyzing prospect financial and biographical information to structure strategies
- Working with the Director of Alumnae Relations to celebrate and recognize donors at Reunion
- Collaborating with all members of the Advancement Office
- Completing other duties as assigned
Candidates must have: a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred; more than 3 years of fundraising and donor management work experience; technical knowledge of data management systems and processes; experience with relevant Blackbaud solutions preferred, such as Raiser’s Edge/NXT and Online Express; knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
Successful candidates will possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; an ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people; excellent written and oral skills and an ability to articulate the School’s mission and priorities; an ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with utmost discretion; an ability to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends; time-management skills with an ability to manage many tasks and projects simultaneously.
This is a twelve-month, full-time position reporting to the Director of Alumnae and Major Gifts.
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.