Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, Hingham, MA
Notre Dame Academy – Hingham, an all-female college prep high school educating young women in grades 7-12, is seeking paraprofessionals with high energy, a creative spirit, and a passion for empowering young women. Notre Dame Academy is a vibrant, Catholic learning community, sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. The Academy guides young women in their personal faith formation, challenges students to pursue academic excellence, and encourages social responsibility on behalf of global justice.
Part-time position, 10-month, school-year position, non-benefits-eligible
Monday through Friday – 2:00-6:00 PM, 20 hours per week, approx.
Under the supervision of the Principal and the Academic team, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of students after school
- Monitor Student dismissal
- Front Office coverage
- Study coverage
- Hall monitoring
- Supervising student behavior
- Possible other duties as assigned
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a related field (preferred but not mandatory)
- Five years or more of experience working with youth in an organized setting
- One year of administrative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with families and school personnel, supervise students, and respond proactively to a variety of challenges.