After School Teacher
Inly School, Scituate, MA
Part-Time, 10 months, Hourly
September 13, 2021—June 9, 2022
Reports to: Director of Auxiliary Programs
At Inly School our dynamic Montessori+ practices inspire our inclusive community of learners to explore and shape ourselves and the world with joyful persistence, curiosity and compassion. Our commitment to anti-racist and anti-bias teaching practices are the privilege and responsibility of every member of the Inly Community. Inly School actively seeks faculty, families and leadership who embrace and practice skills that reflect our Montessori core values of collaboration, respect, compassion and empathy.
Inly School is seeking part-time after school program teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. The hours are Monday—Thursday 3:30–6:00 pm and Fridays 11:30 am–4:00 pm, with opportunities to work additional hours during special events, conference/vacation camps, substitute teaching, and summer camp programs.
Strong Candidates will have:
- A commitment to creating and sustaining an inclusive, equitable positive classroom environment where all students feel a sense of belonging.
- Collaborative approach; able to work well within a team.
- Ability to make informed and sound judgments regarding students’ well-being and safety.
- Creativity, flexibility, and resourcefulness; physically able to participate in activities with students.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
We seek candidates who will add to the racial, cultural, and gender diversity of the school community. To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “After School Teacher” in the subject line. We will only contact references if you are a finalist.