After School Teacher
Lesley Ellis School, Arlington, MA
LESLEY ELLIS SCHOOL
Afterschool Teacher, weekdays 2:30-5:30
(Start date: ASAP)
Independent school (Preschool – Grade 8) in Arlington, MA seeks candidates with a strong commitment to progressive education, excellent academic preparation, student-centered classrooms, and anti-bias curriculum. We are looking for individuals who will bring expertise and enthusiasm to their work
- Work collaboratively with other teachers in the afterschool program.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate group activities.
- Supervise children.
- Demonstrate a respect for diversity among faculty and students. Promote an environment which values diversity and an anti-bias curriculum.
- Experience with children age 3 to grade 4 preferred
- Coursework in education preferred
- Commitment to a developmental and anti-bias education
School year position. Competitive salary.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
Donielle Albrecht, Auxiliary Programs Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesley Ellis is an equal opportunity employer.