Administrative Assistant – Summer Program
Carroll School, Lincoln, MA
Administrative Assistant in Lincoln (Grades 5-9) for Summer@Carroll
Program Dates: June 27th to July 29th, 2022 (no program July 4th)
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Staff Orientation: June 22nd-24th, 2022
Summer School Overview:
Summer@Carroll is a five-week program for students entering grades 1-9 who have been diagnosed with a language-based learning difference, such as dyslexia. Students participate in academic classes in the morning and recreational activities in the afternoon.
In an effort to address the greatest need of each child, we recognize that diversity and inclusivity are essential to a child’s learning experience. Our work is important, and we welcome candidates who add to the diversity of our community and demonstrate a commitment to equity and inclusion in their work.
Research shows that underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Carroll School encourages you to break that statistic and apply as it is rare to find applicants who meet all the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
This position is a seasonal role during our summer program, works on the Lincoln Campus and is responsible for reception of all visitors to the school as well as providing a wide range of administrative duties for the Summer@Carroll program.
- Meet, greet, and direct visitors; maintain demeanor with visitors that represents the values and ethics of the School
- Receive and route telephone call for Summer@Carroll and Carroll School
- Enter Summer@Carroll attendance data into database and monitor attendance throughout the day
- Report late student arrival and early dismissal
- Provide the Summer@Carroll Administrators with broad and general clerical support such as copying, etc.
- Assist with various projects throughout the program
- Interface with Buildings and Grounds regarding repairs and maintenance
- Email a variety of communications to parents as directed
- Perform other duties as requested or directed
- Strong customer service skills including proficiency with Google Suite and database experience;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve practical problems;
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of discretion & confidentiality
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Please visit https://summercarrollstaff.campbrainstaff.com to submit an employment application.
- We would love the opportunity to speak further with interested candidates. If you are considering applying and have any questions, please reach out to Kristin Curry and Donna Brown at email@example.com.
Carroll School is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates who represent diversity.