Administrative Assistant – Summer Program
Carroll School, Lincoln, MA
Administrative Assistant in Lincoln (Grades 5-9)
Summer Program: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 to Wednesday, August 2, 2023 (no program July 3rd and July 4th)
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Staff Orientation: June 26th and June 27th
About Carroll School:
Located in Waltham, Lincoln, and Wayland, Massachusetts, Carroll School is an independent day school that serves students with language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia. Carroll School empowers children to become academically skilled students who are strong self-advocates and confident lifelong learners prepared to enter other academic settings. Carroll is an inclusive community committed to embracing diverse strengths, identities, and lived experiences in order to give each child what they most need to thrive.
Summer School Overview:
Summer@Carroll is a five-week summer school program for students entering grades 1-9 who have been diagnosed with a language-based learning difference, such as dyslexia. Students participate in academic classes and recreational programming each day.
Carroll School is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries.
This position is a seasonal role during our summer program. This individual is responsible for reception of all visitors to the Lincoln Campus as well as providing a wide range of administrative duties for the Summer@Carroll program.
- Meet, greet, and direct visitors; maintain demeanor with visitors that represents the values and ethics of the School
- Receive and route telephone call for Summer@Carroll and Carroll School
- Enter Summer@Carroll attendance data into database and monitor attendance throughout the day
- Report late student arrival and early dismissal
- Provide the Summer@Carroll Administrators with broad and general clerical support such as copying, etc.
- Assist with various projects throughout the program
- Interface with Buildings and Grounds regarding repairs and maintenance
- Email a variety of communications to parents as directed
- Perform other duties as requested or directed
- Strong customer service skills including proficiency with Google Suite and database experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve practical problems
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of discretion & confidentiality
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Please visit https://summercarrollstaff.campbrainstaff.com to submit an employment application.
- We would love the opportunity to speak further with interested candidates. If you are considering applying and have any questions, please reach out to Summer@Carroll Directors at email@example.com.