7 Steps to Anticipating Changes in Your Leadership Team
A webinar for Heads of School, Administrative Leaders, Department Chairs, and Division Heads
- Becky Biggs, Director of Professional Development, AISNE
- Peter Hamilton, Principal, Narwhal Talent Partners
- Christian Henry, Principal, Narwhal Talent Partners
Schools are experiencing an uptick in spring and summer departures. Anticipating change in your leadership team today is difficult but an increasing reality. Seven concrete steps for talent management will be shared to help you and your school community navigate changes and complete your team. While this information will be helpful to kick off the new school year, it is intended to position you for longer-term planning.
In this session attendees will:
- Gain perspective through lessons that can be learned from the unexpected departure of key leaders
- Help reframe thinking about how institutional priorities can be met through the realignment of talent
- Learn about best-practice processes schools can take to identify and develop future leaders
- Share ways to engage talent you have hired and onboarded
This will be an interactive session with questions and discussion woven throughout.