January 24 – 26
Wentworth by the Sea
588 Wentworth Rd, New Castle, NH
Join us for our 2023 Heads’ Retreat and Annual Association Meeting.
We are proud to come together again for days of community, laughter, learning, and growth. Engage in thought-provoking discussions, hear from world-class speakers, share experiences, and connect with fellow school leaders. Whether you are new to the AISNE community, or an old friend, you will find this in-person gathering stimulating and reinvigorating.
Register by September 30 and save $100 with Early Bird rates. Prices increase on October 1.
Wentworth by the Sea, New Castle, New Hampshire
Reserve Your Hotel Room
Join Your Peers
- Jon Bartlett, Brookwood School
- Eric Berber, Walnut Hill School for the Arts
- Beth Black, Wellan Montessori School
- Brian Bloomfield, Lyndon Institute
- Charles Carter Jr., Beacon Academy
- Eric Chapman, Pine Cobble School
- Andy Chappell, The Derryfield School
- Lance Conrad, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall
- Gretchen Forsyth, Glen Urquhart School
- Allison Gaines Pell, The Wheeler School
- Renee Greenfield, The Carroll School
- Holly Hirst, Andover Montessori School
- Sophie Lau, Lincoln School
- Marie Leary, The Sage School
- Donna M. Luther, Inly School
- Ashley Marshall, The Pike School
- Patrick McInerney, Wolfeboro Camp School
- Karen O’Neill Thomson, Red Fox Community School
- Julie Parsons, Cambridge-Ellis School
- David Pearson, Maine Central Institute
- Kelly Pellagrini, Charlestown Nursery School
- Sarah Pelmas, The Winsor School
- Timothy Powers, Pinkerton Academy
- Colleen Ramsden, Derby Academy
- Diane Rich, Rocky Hill Country Day School
- Tim Saburn, Bancroft School
- Kim Samson, Beaver Country Day School
- Katherine Saunders, Tilton School
- Mike Schloat, The Bement School
- Gregory Schneider, Belmont Day School
- John Turner, Heronfield Academy
- Mary Warner, Berkshire Country Day School
- Allison Webster, Dedham Country Day School
- Jennifer Zaccara, Vermont Academy
Thank You to Our Sponsors
The AISNE 2023 Heads Retreat and Annual Meeting would not be possible without their generous support.
Cancellations and transfer requests must be sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellations will receive a 100% refund less a $25 administrative fee. Transfers of registrations from one person to another are permitted up to 24 hours before the start of the event, or first event of a series of events.
Cancellations and transfer requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received up to 14 days before the start of the event will receive a 100% refund less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the start of the event will receive a refund less a $100 fee. This fee covers the cost of our minimum commitments with our hotel partners; thank you for your understanding. Transfers of registrations from one person to another are permitted up to 24 hours before the start of the event.
Not an AISNE Member?
Become part of a network of more than 260 schools across New England. Enjoy opportunities for your entire school staff and faculty to connect with and learn from peers, and engage in high-quality professional development. AISNE is here to support your school’s excellence and continuous improvement.
Join today or renew your membership.